This Super Easy Olive Oil Pasta is a simple side dish that is quick to make and easily customizable to become a full meal. Just add meat and veggies!
Need a super easy pasta recipe to keep up your sleeve? This one is perfect! It’s super simple and easy to make, and is full of wonderful garlic and olive oil flavor. You can serve it up as a side dish or add some meat and veggies for a complete meal. It’s a versatile recipe that’s worth holding onto!
- 450g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 55g + 2 tablespoons extra-virgin De Rustica Estate Medium Olive Oil
- 8 garlic cloves minced
- 0.5 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add in 2 tablespoons salt to the water and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, pour in 1/4 cup olive oil and heat over low heat for 60 seconds. Add in garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir and cook 60 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Pour olive oil mixture over the cooked and drained pasta. Add in additional 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Pour in lemon juice and parsley and toss until pasta is coated.
This recipe needs a high end olive oil, as it makes a huge difference in the final flavour. Olive oil is the featured flavour here and you need one that is quality. It’ll make all the difference so be sure to use a good one like our Estate Medium EVOO.