A meal that can be easily pulled together in less than 20 minutes!
- 2 servings spaghetti pasta
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 4 tbsp De Rustica Estate Medium olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup curly parsley, chopped
- chili flakes
- Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Once boiling, add the pasta and cook until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large frying pan, fry the onions and garlic in olive oil on low heat until caramelized.
- Drain the pasta, then add it to the frying pan along with salt, juice from half a lemon, and the chopped parsley. Toss to coat evenly.
- Season with chili flakes and Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.