This Mediterranean Couscous is awesome bring to a braai! We love the combination of the green olives, artichokes, dried tomatoes and parsley – it’s super summer-y! You can eat it either warm & cold – which makes it the perfect side dish to bring to any gathering.
1 1/3 cup water
1 cup couscous
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons lime juice of half a lime
1/2 cup green olives , pitted
2 artichokes , canned
3 dried tomatoes
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
De Rustica Olive oil for drizzling over after
- Heat the water for the couscous in a large pot, add in the lime juice and salt.
- Once the water is boiling, take the pot off the stovetop and add in the couscous and put the lid back on (the couscous will be ready in a minute or two).
- Meanwhile chop the parsley, olives, artichokes and dried tomatoes in small pieces.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork, add in the chopped olives, artichokes, tomatoes and parsley and give it a good mix.
- Drizzle a decent amount of De Rustica Olive Oil over. Serve warm or cold!
Recipe from: https://bit.ly/2Dd93dV