Pack salty Greek cheese into jars with olive oil, thyme, tomatoes, artichokes and olives – mop up the goodness with bread
- 100ml De Rustica Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, plus a few extra for scattering
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 140g semi-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 175g pack or jar artichoke heart in oil
- 2 x 200g packs feta cheese
- 85g Kalamata Olives
- Tip the olive oil and thyme into a bowl and blitz with a hand blender. Stir in the garlic, chilli and lots of black pepper (but no salt). You could add some of the oil from the tomatoes and artichokes, too.
- Cut each block of feta into 4 (or 6) and arrange in a dish or a food container with the tomatoes, artichokes and olives. Spoon over the herby oil, scatter with extra thyme and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight.