We have had lots of mini cheeseballs in the past, made with herbed or spiced cream cheese. They are wonderful and delicious however, these are wonderful and delicious and tangy!
- 240g soft goat’s cheese
- 250g cream cheese, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ¾ cup (105g) store-bought dukkah
- De Rustica Estate Intense, extra virgin olive oil, for greasing and drizzling
- crisp flatbreads, to serve
- Place the goat’s cheese, cream cheese, lemon rind and salt in a small food processor and process until smooth and combined.
- Place the dukkah on a large tray. Grease your hands with oil, roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and roll in the dukkah to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with flatbreads.
Recipe from: (www.donnahay.com)